Friday, August 17, 2012

Hello all you wonderful artists,
The deadline for Above and Below is fast approaching. Please bring your fiber art, ready to hang, to our August 29 meeting. I have been contacted by a reporter for the Saline Post about the show, and really want to give him a peek. If you have photos of your work, please email to me, and I will send them on. A brief description of your work and why you made it might help it get published. I will just copy and paste, so make sure you say it for the paper.
Two Twelve Arts does not mail out postcards now, due to the economy. I will have cards asap for you to mail out. They will get 500 printed, and I will get 300 of them for you to mail. I may also get a few posters. If we want to have future shows at there, we have to make a good turnout for this reception. It will be Friday, September 7, from 7 to 9 pm.
I will hang the show on Aug. 31. I could use a good eye to make it look it's best. If you want to help me, please email. It will remain up for September and October.

No comments:

Post a Comment